Fit, Fun & Fabulous is a supported lifestyle approach that anyone can follow. Developed by Dr. Kathleen Hartford, it is based on a very effective program she has utilized for her patients at Health Pyramid Longevity and Vitality Center (her practice in the Pittsburgh suburb of Natrona Heights, PA) to create changes in blood values such as cholesterol, blood sugar, inflammation, and more. ?
Dr. Kathy’s program stops and will reverse the accelerated aging process, which leads to the diseases of aging such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, and lifestyle related cancers (all of which are now affecting our children). In addition to a book, cookbook, journal, exercise, meditation, and coaching, the program utilizes medical food. This combination of activities produces results in three months that would normally take two years to achieve with a strict Mediterranean diet alone.
The program’s approach is based on the reversal of the biomarkers of aging, as defined by Tufts University. Tufts research from the Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging shows that by adopting a pattern of activity and balanced eating, it is possible for virtually anyone to slow down the aging process and maintain functional capacity and vitality for a long time.?
In the Fit, Fun & Fabulous program, you will learn
- 12 biomarkers of aging and how to address them
- Why inflammation is primarily the cause of all health problems
- How to reduce your biological age to look and feel younger
- The importance of maintaining your biomechanical balanceThe role your body shape plays in your health
- Why hormone balancing is crucial to your well-beingThe emotional, bio-chemical, and energetic toll that stress places on you
- If you might be suffering from Syndrome X or Metabolic SyndromeRelaxation techniques that balance your nervous system, promoting the parasympathetic nervous response where all healing, relaxation and repair occur.